Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Sea Calls Me

 
MS Isabella. Length: 169.40 m. (Photo from Wikipedia.)

Tomorrow (Thursday) I'm going on a little cruise to the neighbor country Sweden. Name of the ship is MS Isabella (click the name and you'll see the article in Wikipedia). Hopefully the winds will be favorable. I'll be back on Saturday. See you then, my friends. Blessings to everyone. :)

 
Autumnal archipelago between Finland and
Sweden. Photo is taken from my previous
cruise in November 2011.

P.S. Later addition (7th October, 2012): Now you can see the video I filmed from my trip:

4 comments:

  1. Have a good trip, Tembo-san, and take lots of pictures, 'k? -^^-

    - Michiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Michiko-chan. Arigatou gozaimasu! ^^ Thank you for your good wishes. Yep, I'll take my camera with me. You too, have a nice rest of the week. Mata atode aimashou! (^^)/

      Delete
  2. Have a nice trip, Teisuka!It sounds lots of fun. You should not only take pictures, shoot some video clips if possible. Probably you can make a YouTube movie out of this trip. -:)Blessings,
    Bao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bao. Thank you very much for your kind wishes and good ideas. We'll see, how much I will film on my short trip. It also depend on the weather... ^^ Blessings to you too, my friend. :)

      Delete