Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog Under Spam Attack!

ATTENTION! Since my blog is under heavy spamming at the moment, comments are disabled for a while. I will open my comment sections later again. The "spam attack" comes from the United States. Dozens of messages in a day... Right now 39 spamming tries at the same time. Whoa!

LATER ADDITION:  The cyber attack is still going on... I have to keep my comment sections closed so far. People, please be very careful on the web! Earlier this week, one of my friend lost her YouTube channel. Someone hacked into her channel through her gmail account and caused the damages, and that's why YouTube terminated her channel very soon! Once again: be careful on the web - this is war!

 
Spammers: Stop lurking around and get out of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment