Monday, August 20, 2012

Thoughts from the depth of my heart


What I'm thinking today? Especially one person fills my mind and my heart again and again: my dear friend who is ill... I hope that she will be healthy soon. I fervently pray for her every day. I went to the church for her. I wish her quickly recovery and all the best.

My dear, gentle friend: I hope you see these words and they could comfort you somehow. I want you to know, I'm thinking of you tenderly every day, and you mean so much for me. I'm forever thankful to God and you, that you're exist and we are friends.

Because of you, my world is so much more beautiful and rich place. You have taught me a lot about nature, literature, music, religion, the beauty of life... Still you haven't ever been arrogant nor proud, but always so humble and modest person. I really love your pure heart and your endearing attitude.

May I give you these flowers (the photo above). Get well soon, my angel friend! *hugs* ^_^

From Finland with love,
Teisuka

GET WELL SOON, DEAR ANGEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment