Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter to My Friends!

The Resurrection of Christ, the icon of the Holy and Great Saturday.

I'd like to wish a Happy Easter to all my friends in advance, because I'm going to spend the next few days (from Friday to Sunday) in Vaasa and the Orthodox Church. I will spend my nights in the church basement. I have a special permit for that. (^—^) On the "Great Saturday" (April 19), I will become a member of the Church.

Probably, I'm not able to see my messages or blog comments before I return home on Sunday evening. So let me say once again: Happy Easter to my dear friends! I keep you all in my prayers. До свидания – "Until we meet again"!

Peace and blessings,

Teisuka

P.S. On the Easter Night, I'll whisper these words (with three kisses) to my angel: «Воистину Воскресе!» Because I know you will say the first words... ( ̄ー ̄)

P.S. 2. In the Orthodox Church, Easter is called Pascha. See also my previous blog article titled "Christ is Risen!" Easter Greetings in Many Languages.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Teisuka,
    Thank you and same to you, my friend! Hope you are having a wonderful time in Vaasa now. -:) Also congratulations to you on your becoming a member of the Church. This is definitely a milestone in your long journey of faith!

    Hope you can share some of your experiences in Vaasa when you come back, especially your stay at the church basement. Ha ha... just kidding. But this reminds me of my days in college in the U.S. for my graduate studies. At the university Lutheran church where I went, quite a few college students often spent their nights there. And they were often called "church mice." It's only a funny way to refer to them, nothing derogatory. So you are a "church mouse" now. Ha ha...

    Thank you again for your Easter greetings. Have a nice weekend! -:)
    Bao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Mr. Bao!

      Thank you very much for your nice comment and congratulations, my friend. I really appreciate it. I just came back home and yes, I had a wonderful time in Vaasa. I will tell more about my experiences in my next blog article with new photos. :)

      The church basement was a nice and quiet place. No TV, no web connection. I didn't even heard the news for two days. I had only one book with me. Yes, I was a real "church mouse" or just like a monk. But I liked that. Perhaps I should to go to the monastery. Haha. :)

      Again, thanks for being here, my dear friend. Happy Easter to you and your family! :)

      Blessings,

      Teisuka

      Delete
  2. Христос Воскресе! Congratulations my dear friend! Happy Easter! ☼ :) Nika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nika,

      Воистину Воскресе! ^^

      Thank you very much for your congratulations and good wishes, my sweet angel. Also thanks for the lovely Easter ecard. I just came back home. Happy Easter to you, dear Nikushka! For me, this has been the best Easter in my life. Let's keep in touch! (^^)/

      Teisuka

      Delete
  3. Hi, Teisuka! Kristus nousi kuolleista! Christ is risen! Христос Воскресе! Happy Easter to You, all your relatives and friends!

    Victor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victor,

      Totisesti nousi! Truly, He is risen! Воистину Воскресе!

      Thank you very much for your Easter greetings, my friend. Spasibo! Happy Easter to you and your loved ones! :)

      Teisuka

      Delete
  4. No ads here, please. This blog is available only to my friends. ~Teisuka

    ReplyDelete