Friday, December 27, 2013

Who is Always Stalking at the Window?

You're calmly walking on the yard, but something seems strange. It's like... someone is staring at you! Who is it? The yard is empty. Suddenly, a curtain moves in the neighbor's window. Is it the neighbor's grandmother who is watching you? No, it's not your neighbor's grandma, but something much hairier... The Cat! ( ̄ー ̄)

I found these hairy little "stalkers" from the Finnish humor site, and I want to share them with my friends around the world. I hope these funny pictures makes you laugh. I wrote the captions myself.

Happy New Year to everyone! According to Chinese zodiac, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Woohoo! (^—^)

Teisuka

The black spy next door.

Just a curious little kitten.

If you are lazy, a chair makes it easier.

Tiny little stalkers.

"Aww, how lovely little bird. We all would like to eat you."

Now who is watching who?

A cute and shy little stalker.

A case-hardened old stalker.

A little accident at work.

"See, I can sit like a man."

Some stalkers wants to be seen.

OMG, this one is a murderer too!

A long-term stalker with his stalking chair.
Tools facilitate the work.

"Damn window blinds! I'm too fat for this shit!"

"Whoops... I got caught."

Ouch!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Teisuka,
    Thank you for sharing these cute and funny pictures! And I love your captions! You are very creative! Ha ha...I will share these pictures with a co-worker of mine who extremely loves cats.

    Hope you've been enjoying your weekend. And I just checked out that movie trailer. It must be a great movie. For you, it must have been very interesting to see the museum where you work in the movie. -:)

    Again, wish you all the best in 2014, my friend!

    Bao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bao,

      Haha. You're welcome, and thank you for being here today. :) I'm glad you like this funny article. Hope your cat lover friend likes it too. For my part, I love all animals (except snakes), even though I have no any pets. Specially, I like cats - those cute little beasts. :D

      Yes, I enjoyed my weekend. The premiere gala of the film 'Long Range Patrol' (Finnish: Kaukopartio) was held in our museum! The movie was very good and artistic, besides it's different, brave and even shocking war film. Why? Because it tells about the Finnish war crime, and there are no heroes in this story. The movie wants to show how war is cruel and nasty business. I am sure that all Finns will not like this movie. The topic is very sensitive, even embarrassing... Later, I'm going to make a big article about the movie and the premiere gala.

      Again, thanks for your kind words and good wishes, my friend. Happy New Year 2014 to you and your loved ones! :)

      Teisuka

      Delete
    2. Hi again, Bao.

      I forgot to say, I hope you have had a great Christmas time, too. :)

      新年快乐!

      Teisuka

      Delete
  2. Cute cats! Most of the roller blinds that I have seen doesn't last long. custom blinds though lasts longer and doesn't easily break. which would be best if you have cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Anne Leah. Thanks for visiting and for your kind comment and advertisement. ;) Best wishes, Teisuka

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha, I love these amusing and cute pictures! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你好,子尭。 谢谢你! Glad to see you here, my friend. I wish you a wonderful weekend! :) Teisuka

      Delete