Sunday, October 13, 2013

Beautiful Sky, Good People and the Longed-for Person



(Click the pictures to see them bigger.)

The evenings here are quiet. Yesterday evening, I took some pictures from my balcony, because the setting Sun and the clouds were so dramatic and beautiful. It brought to my mind a certain person, someone I'm missing...

Temperature in my area is 10 °C (50 ºF) right now. The local news reported, "Today might be the last warm day". Possibly, we'll get the first snow next weekend. Good for me, since I love snow and winter.

One more thing I want to tell. I was surprised and glad when I coincidentally found my YouTube comment from Komsomolskaya Pravda website, translated into Russian language! Komsomolskaya Pravda (Комсомольская правда) is the biggest daily newspaper in Russia, founded in 1925. You see the article here (I wrote my comment with the nickname teiska123).

This article tells about the very popular Russian video titled Good people / Мир не без добрых людей... The video got thousands and thousands of comments from all over the world. Pravda published "the brightest comments" («самые яркие комментарии») in their newspaper, a total of eleven comments.

Here is my original comment and the Russian translation by Pravda (Александра Лябина / Alexandra Lyabina):

"Very beautiful and touching video. Glad to see there are good people in this world. Thank you, Russia! From Finland with love."

«Очень красивое и трогательное видео. Рада видеть, что есть и хорошие люди в этом мире. Спасибо, Россия! Из Финляндии с любовью.»

I also add here the above-mentioned video. I hope you have time to check it out. It is very touching and positive video that proves not everyone is a bad person in this world. Let's all try to be good people, right? (^—^) A wonderful week to all my friends!

Blessings,

Teisuka


7 comments:

  1. hi Teisuka^^ wow! what a beautiful clouds pics!!!!!!!! love it^^
    you become popular in Russia. "Комсомольская правда" is one of well known media publication. congrats! ;)
    have a wonderful evening my dear friend^^

    Nika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nika,

      Many thanks for your congrats and kind comment, it made me really happy. Actually, when I saw those clouds, I remembered you and how much you love "strange" clouds. Haha. That's why I took these pictures. Whenever I see funny or strange clouds, it reminds me of you. (+^_^+)

      When I found my comment from "Комсомольская правда", it also made me glad. I was like "Whoa! I got Pravda"! :D It is so legendary newspaper. I remember when I was 10 years old (in 1980) and my best friend's father was a subscriber of "Комсомольская правда". It was not so usual in Finland at the time. ;)

      Again, thank you very much for visiting here, Nika. It means a lot for me. Have a wonderful evening to you, my very dear friend! ^^

      Warm greetings and blessings from cold Finland,

      Teisuka

      Delete
  2. Hi Teisuka,
    Thank you for sharing this touching and beautiful video. And also I'm glad that you've become famous now in Russia. Ha ha...I'm not surprised that your comment was picked as one of the best because you always leave great and insightful comments on YouTube! The video really shows the good side of human beings. All the people in the whole world shoule be like that. A small friendly gesture, a helping hand can make one feel warm in the coldest weather, while a nasty word or even an indifferent look can make one shudder in the hottest weather. I wish that more people can act like those in the video. The fact the this video got so many views shows that such acts are still not very common, and good Samaritans are still kind of "rare." Hopefully, one day people won't make a big deal out of these fine people and fine deeds because they are everywhere and we see them all the time.

    Thanks again for sharing the great video with us, my friend! May you continue enjoying your life at your corner of the world. It must be quite chilly right now, isn't it? -:)

    Cheers!
    Bao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just forgot to mention that your pictures are really great, look very professional ! -:)
    Bao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bao,

      Thank you very much for your nice message and compliment, my friend. Always glad to see you in my blog. I hope all is well in your world and your health is better. I agree what you wrote, "a small friendly gesture, a helping hand can make one feel warm in the coldest weather". Amen. We all should be (or try to be) like "Good Samaritans" to each other. Everyone needs help someday. That video is a good example or model to us. Thank God, there are kind and polite people in every nation and every country. :)

      Yes, weather in Finland is quite chilly right now: -1 °C or 30 ºF. Weatherman says that tomorrow we'll get a lot of snow. It will be the first snow in my area. Aiya! I can hardly wait. Haha. By the way, I just came from Vaasa (catechumenate session + the evening service in the Orthodox Church again). Very nice day, the sun was shining and temperature was 5 °C. I took a lot of pictures, and I will share some of them in the future.

      Be well and take good care of yourself, my friend. I wish you a nice rest of the week! :)

      Blessings,

      Teisuka

      Delete
  4. Hi brother!

    Very good and beautiful pictures! Video was very touching and it made my cry, but I cried because it made me feel happy. It's so relieving to see there are good people in this world <3

    Hugs,
    Tenchu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, little sister!

      Aww, you're such a good soul, Pikachu! -^^- Many thanks for your nice comment and compliment. Glad to see you here. It seems we are equally emotional, because this video also makes me cry – every time! Haha. Long live all the good people! And happy weekend to you, my dear little sister!
      〈( ^.^)ノ

      big brother Teisuka

      Delete